LOL Cats Art Show: Dis Iz 4 Reelz

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Saturday, January 03, 2009
Now here's something that even modern-art haters can dig. I just stumbled upon a short documentary about the LOL Art Show, which took place in San Francisco a couple months ago. Coffee Bar hosted artists who created work inspired by LOL cats (which were first made famous by I Can Has Cheezburger).

My favorite piece in the video is the paper mache I Can Has Cheezburger cat sculpture. Cute, funny, absurd. I'd put that on my shelf. I think. Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Anonymous Said,

    Paper mache cat is cloaked in a "special delivery" in and out bag! These people are nutso.


  2. These people are crazier than I am.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date