Neil Patrick Harris Plays the Shoe Fairy, Er, I Mean, The Fairy Shoe Person

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, January 08, 2009
Oh my god, how did I miss this?! Neil Patrick Harris made an appearance as The Shoe Fairy on the season premiere of Sesame Street a few months ago—or, as he likes to call the character, "the fairy shoe person. It's quite a different connotation."

How wonderfully gay is his segment? Let me count the ways. Actor: gay. Fairy character: gay. That outfit: gay. It's a musical number: gay. He sings about shoes: gay.

I love it! Two wings up! You must watch this right now if you haven't already seen it a million times!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    Gay! Gay! Gay! Gay! Gay!
    This is why I wanted to become famous, so I could appear on Sesame St. and meet the Muppets.
    And also so I could do Alan Muraoka, the proprietor of Hooper's, although it always seems like he's secretly paired up with Bob whenever these 'confirmed bachelors' appear together on SS.
    (I hope Alan finds this through googling himself and then calls me).


  2. ashley Said,

    Oh, how I love NPH! Did you see Dr. Horrible's Sing-along Blog? It's all sorts of awesome, but I doubt it'd compare to this.


  3. Peter, ah, you're so predictable.

    Ashley, of course I've heard TONS about Dr. Horrible, but haven't gotten around to it yet. I know I'm going to love it.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date