Old Jews Telling Jokes

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, January 30, 2009
So there's this new website that features short video clips of Jewish people over the age of 60, cracking jokes. A great idea, I must say. I mean, I'm not really into "traditional jokes," per se, but, coming out of the mouths of old Jews they have a certain charm. Watch:



I like that old Jew theme music too.

For more, visit Old Jews Telling Jokes.

[Thanks to Aaron Lee Fineman for sending me this.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

0 Comments



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date