Pankuro's Tummy Feels Strange

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, January 06, 2009
We interrupt my illness and return to our regularly scheduled programming....

Not to be outdone by Shimajiro and his toilet-training videos, Pankuro ditches the idea of learning from his parents and opts to have an intimate relationship directly with his toilet. A couple things: 1.) Remind me to thank my toilet after each and every use, and 2.) What animal is Pankuro? Is it a hippo? A rodent? I don't know, and I want to know! Watch:

[Thanks to Japan Sugoi for posting this.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    I am bloated with cultural pride!


  2. i vote baby hippo.
    but hey, where are the stink marks ;-)


  3. Anonymous Said,

    This is the most practical information you've ever posted. Next time I'm suffering from "Pankuro's Predicament" (new euphemism), I will try breathing deeply and rubbing my tummy gently.


  4. I'm beginning to warm up to Pankuro. It's a totally different aesthetic than Shimajiro that I didn't think was as good, but I'm starting to take Pankuro on his own terms. God, I can't believe I'm analyzing this.


  5. I don't think that he is necessarily an animal that we know. I think he's a grayness.


  6. Skip, ha ha, "grayness" is an animal that I want!


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date