"Thailand Is Not the Whorehouse of the World!"

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, January 08, 2009
In a funny new video sketch by the 18 Mighty Mountain Warriors, Michael Hornbuckle tries to buy a plane ticket for a business trip to Thailand, but Greg Watanabe assumes the visit to Bangkok is for something else entirely. Ah, if only your neighborhood airline were this friendly and keen. Watch:

I laughed—but wait! Wild sex tours, submissive Asian girls, and ladyboys?! Shouldn't I be indignant and offended?!

[Holy crap, what the hell are those Dianetics ads doing on my blog?! Damn you, Google Adsense! My blood pressure is so high right now I'm gonna need a stress test!]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!


1 Comment

  1. this reminds me of a guy i rented a room from when i was a freshman in college...


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date