This Guy Tugs on Your Heartstrings

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, January 28, 2009
This news segment is a couple years old, but I think it is sufficient ammunition to crush all you heartless bastards out there who refuse to cry at the videos I command you to cry at. An autistic kid, a basketball team, and small-town America: guaranteed tears. Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

4 Comments

  1. narrioch Said,

    One heartless bastard crushed!
    Prince, I can not get your 'contact me' form to work... unless you did receive my message 5 times???

     

  2. Peter Varvel Said,

    I hate sports and I loved this.
    "But never this different, and never this wonderful."
    Damn you for making me cry, Prince.
    Damn you!

     

  3. even the reporter was choking up. Ahhh this was great. *tears*

     

  4. Crybabies! Ha ha ha ha ha!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date