What You Missed on Inauguration Day

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Jimmy Kimmel revealed what most of us missed on Inauguration Day—the eye-popping end of Aretha Franklin's performance (and her hat). I can't embed the video, but click below to watch. And wait for it...wait for it...wait for it....



Watch the video clip.

[Thanks to Scott Heim for sending me this.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

3 Comments

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    LMAO! I want a hat like that!
    I could wear it on my ass!

     

  2. I can't believe he said "Watch out for geese"

     

  3. ^_^ Said,

    That hat's designer is APIA! Luke Song of Mr. Song Millinery: http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/01/23/kits-aretha-post/#more-8663

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date