WTF Skittles

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, January 22, 2009
In the following Skittles commercial, a white guy who's getting a suit tailored has multicultural alternative selves reflected in the three-way mirror, and the tailor starts yelling in Thai at one of the reflections, who yells back in Tagalog. Um...WHAT?! Watch:



[Thanks to Angry Asian Man for posting this.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

3 Comments

  1. WTF?!!!!! Who are marketing morons that came up with that one?!

     

  2. Madley Said,

    I can't stop watching this weird-ass commercial! First of all, I keep trying to figure it out... reflect the rainbow?

    Second, because I can't understand what the Thai guy is asking, but I DO get the Filipino guy's sweet responses: "Because I'm hungry" and then "I'm hungry because I haven't eaten" -- they make me laugh!

     

  3. quin browne Said,

    i laughed.

    i guess it's the embarrassed laugh of the tailor, but, i laughed.





    of course, i've also been known to laugh at funerals.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date