You Call Him Dr. Jones, Doll!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, January 20, 2009
As you may know, Gabriel and Donovan have been traveling around the world since September and shooting a movie that has been described as "mumblecore meets Indiana Jones," a description that guarantees that the film will brilliantly redefine genres or be a disaster of epic proportions. I place my bets on the former because I love these guys and I have also been told that I have been granted a part in the movie, to be shot when they return. I don't know what the role is or what I have to do, but Gabriel has begun calling me "Short Round" via e-mail. Hmmmmm.

The accompanying photo is of Donovan hanging out at a Pizza Hut in Egypt. Click to enlarge—yes, those are real pyramids!!!!!

They have a website too, but I'm not going to link to it until they change that horrible title that they've given the movie. Seriously.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Wow, they've been gone for a long time. I can't wait to see what they do with all that footage.



  2. Point taken. We need a better title.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date