YOU Pick a Winner!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, January 05, 2009
Once again, dear readers, I place in your hands an awesome power. The winner of Bamboo Nation's latest contest will be chosen by YOU! One lucky person will win a copy of Richard E. Nisbett's The Geography of Thought: How Asians and Westerners Think Differently...and Why.

Entrants were asked to answer the following simple question:

Where do you put your
penis in a woman?

In my illness-induced state, I selected my three favorites, and now you get to vote on your favorite answer out of the following three. I have temporarily "hidden" comments on the original contest post to mask the identities of the entrants, and the handy poll below will only allow one vote per computer. Polling closes on Saturday, January 10, 2008, 11:59PM, so vote now!

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date