Contest Winner! Prince's Bicep Dumbell Revealed!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, February 27, 2009
In Bamboo Nation's latest contest, you were asked to guess how many pounds is the dumbbell I use to do bicep curls. Well, folks, the answer is 12! Yes, that's right—to assert my manliness, I lift 12 whopping pounds worth of weight! I could punch the shit out of a nine-year-old!

The winner is "Diana," who will receive a gift certificate for one whole pound of See's Candies. Yes, I'm trying to fatten you up in time for Thanksgiving dinner. E-mail me your mailing address, and I will put your grand prize in the mail. If you do not claim this prize by Saturday, February 28, 2009, then the candy will go to someone who deserves it less than you!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

3 Comments

  1. darn! i almost guessed 12!

     

  2. Alan Goy Said,

    woohoo! I hope she shares.

     

  3. Damn it! I put two when I meant to put twelve.

    Maybe.

    Congrats :)

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date