The Dance Remix of Barack Obama Cursing Like a Mofo

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, February 12, 2009
After audio of Barack Obama cursing like a mofo started circulating online, I knew that someone was bound to do a dance remix. Well, it turns out that many people did, and I spent the better part of this morning listening to most of them. The following video is my favorite of the bunch, a short and groovy track called "Got Nothin' on Me." Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!


1 Comment

  1. Sterling Said,

    There's white folks...then there's ignorant motherfuckers like you. That made me smile, because she is THE ignorant motherfucker.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date