The Drag Queen Performance to End All Drag Queen Performances

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, February 23, 2009

If this is not the best performance by a drag queen in the history of the world, then, at the very least, it's the best entrance by a drag queen in the history of the world. Just wait for it...wait for it...wait for it.... Behold, Miss Tandi Iman Dupree! Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

6 Comments

  1. maicle Said,

    Oh my god. That was definitely the best entrance EVER.
    I am also fond of the exit.

     

  2. narrioch Said,

    Yeah, yeah. I did the same thing at my graduation party, except I couldn't walk for a week afterwards. Oh, the shame!

     

  3. I saw this some time ago and my reaction is the same as it was then: "OUCH!"

     

  4. got to agree with joe - "ouch!"

     

  5. Sterling Said,

    Holy hell.

     

  6. Sadly, I have heard that Miss Tandi Iman Dupree has passed away. I was looking up info on her because I wanted her to perform at my next birthday party, but, alas, it shall not be. :(

    But damn, I love this performance! I keep watching it over and over!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date