Mad Props From Seattle, Part 2

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, February 26, 2009
[For Part 1, read "Mad Props From Seattle."]

More mad props for The Theory of Everything in Seattle, this time from the Northwest Asian Weekly. I don't read reviews of my plays (or do I?), but I hear this one is great. Read the entire article here.

Visit SIS Productions.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. thelastnoel Said,

    Good for you, Prince! I know how rare it is for you to get good reviews.


  2. Will Said,

    Big pimpin'!


  3. ashley Said,

    You know, I hear all these great things about your plays and it makes me all excited and anxious to see one. Let me know as soon as there's something going on in LA.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date