Birds Like Ice Cream Too

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, March 09, 2009
I'm not sure where in the world the following photo was taken—all I know is that it's a place where birds are prone to swooping down and stealing your ice cream. This is no doubt the fulfillment of a prophecy first presented by Alfred Hitchcock many decades ago.



See more birds stealing ice cream here.

[Thanks to Gabriel Fleming for sending me this.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

5 Comments

  1. Anonymous Said,

    nice pic. okay, i give up--what email should i write you at?

    xo
    mary kay martin

     

  2. I love how the lady's tongue is coming out, going for the lick

     

  3. diana Said,

    Have you seen the video of the pelican that swallows a pigeon whole? It's siiiick in an Animal Kingdom, circle of life kind of a way.

     

  4. diana Said,

    Ok, check it:

    http://www.blinkx.com/videos/pelican+swallows+pigeon

    You can thank me for making you puke later.

     

  5. Will Said,

    I just read your guest post... HILARIOUS

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date