Dear Roxette

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Dear Roxette:

For absolutely no reason at all, instigated by nothing that I can discern, I started thinking about you this morning. And, no, I was not thinking about your big hits, "The Look" or "Listen to Your Heart" or "It Must've Been Love." The song that I could not get out of my head was your ultra-cheesy, appropriately little-respected "Dressed for Success." I love you, but I hate you. I sing along, but I want to stab myself for doing so. You are the best Swedish thing since ABBA, but I wish you were never born. I mean, watch:



Sincerely,
Prince
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

3 Comments

  1. that's truly awful

     

  2. Nuh uh. Roxette was fun!

     

  3. Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na...she's got the look!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date