Eating on a Toilet

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Oh, there are many joys in Taiwan, the least of which is not The Martun, a hip, contemporary restaurant that boasts seats shaped like toilets and food served in toilet-shaped bowls! I'm not sure what the point is. All I know is that if I went to eat there it would make me want to go poo right where I was sitting.

Read more here.

[Thanks to Superbadfriend for sending me this.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Cheryl Said,

    I've always been weirded out whenever I find myself in a public bathroom with food in hand (but sometimes you have to pee and you're not ready to abandon your drink, you know?). I worry it might get airborne bathroom germs on it. This restaurant is that fear come to life.


  2. Truthfully, I would not be able to eat in this place.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date