Franz Kafka International Airport Sucks

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, March 25, 2009
From the Onion News Network comes the following bit of strangely literate humor. According to the ONN, Business Week has ranked Prague's Franz Kafka International as the #1 Most Dehumanizing Airport in the world (slightly ahead of Chicago, Dallas, and Denver). I love the airport representative who valiantly defends his place of employment. Watch:



Ha ha ha! My favorite line is, "And everyone keeps calling me 'S.'"
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. I guess I'm not well read because I didn't get the "S" line.

     

  2. Be cool, stay in school!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date