Ha ha ha ha ha

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, March 12, 2009
I don't typically wish ill will upon anyone, but, when I read that hottie Levi Johnston and Bristol Palin had broken up, I felt a twinge of evil joy for reasons that only those who have followed the entire Palin saga could understand. I'm not going to rehash the entire drama here, but let's just say that this further damages Sarah Palin's self-righteous family-values ideology and her overzealous support of the sham that is abstinence-only sex education.



Levi Johnston is not just a pretty ass after all. The boy wised up before it was too late.

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

5 Comments

  1. PA Said,

    If I had virginity, I'd offer it to Aimee Mann.

     

  2. Cheryl Said,

    Wow, I thought those two would be together forever. I thought babies always saved relationships, especially between 17-year-olds.

     

  3. Solia Said,

    this post will inadvertently help me with my 6 page paper due on monday.

     

  4. Patrick, virginity is a state of mind.

    Cheryl, ah, your faith in humanity is endearing.

    Solia, yes, I was hoping that would happen. :)

     

  5. Milly Said,

    Aimee - Mann she looks good in a suit =)

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date