Hey, You Texted Me First

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, March 17, 2009
The other night I received a mysterious text message from a stranger, who clearly intended to send the text to someone else and not to me. The text read:

No we did not make it this time. both taylor coaches had a loss.

Being the evil genius that I am, I decided to play along. So I sent this message back:

It is all your fault.

Minutes later the stranger sent me this desperate text:

What why

So I replied:

If you have to ask, then it is worse than I thought.

The stranger stopped sending me messages after that. Damn. I was just getting started!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Chung Nguyen Said,

    Gotta work on your baiting skills.... (;


  2. Anonymous Said,

    This proves you are a bad person. But that does not mean I would kick you out of bed for eating crackers.


  3. Will Said,

    Ah ahaha! I love it. If only it could have gone on longer...


  4. Oh that is so funny Prince, I didn't think anything would make me laugh today.

    Thanks. xo


  5. I wish I got wrong number calls more because then I would make gay sex noises.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date