The Horror of Twitter

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, March 20, 2009
Before going to bed lately, I have been saying a prayer that goes a little something like this: "Dear Lord, please help me. I do not want to turn into a douchebag and join Twitter. I want to use my superpowers for good. I'm enough of douchebag doing status updates on Facebook. Do not make me more so."

Thanks to a web series titled Super News!—and specifically an episode titled "Twouble with Twitters"—I now have more ammunition to kick Twitter in the stomach. This video is a tad on the long side (for Bamboo Nation, at least), but it's really funny. Watch:



(If you can't see the video above, go here.)

[Thanks to Aaron Lee Fineman for sending me this.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

6 Comments

  1. Chung Nguyen Said,

    Are you calling me a douchebag, douchebag?

    d-:

    I kid, I kid, we're both blog-whoring jerks. It's all good.

     

  2. Prince I'd really like you to start twittering because I feel a really deep need to know every time you blow your nose or change locations.

     

  3. Phil Said,

    I've been using Twitter for well over a year, and generally detest the posts that answer the "What are you doing?" question. Honestly, though, I enjoy Twitter way more than I do Facebook. I post probably only 2-3 times a day, if that, and generally like it for the interesting news that pops up and the occasionally hilariously brilliant twitters. Seriously, check out

    http://twitter.com/fireland

    The key to twitter, of course, is finding the good and disposing of the bad.

     

  4. "I Twotted all over the place"

     

  5. Annie Said,

    The fail whale? Awesome.

     

  6. Hey, all of us who are on our computers as much as we are are douchebags. Own it. :)

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date