My Black Levels Are Better Than Your Black Levels, Part 3: Pwnd!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, March 02, 2009
[For Parts 1 and 2, read "My Black Levels Are Better Than Your Black Levels" and "My Black Levels Are Better Than Your Black Levels, Part 2: The My-Oscar-After-Party-Is-Better-Than-Your-Oscar-After-Party Edition."]

Shortly after Loren and I gloated about our Oscar night adventures with the Slumdog contingent...



...our friend Diablo Cody's column in Entertainment Weekly was published, detailing her glamorous night at the Vanity Fair Oscar party, hobnobbing with the likes of Madonna and Robert DeNiro.

Read Diablo Cody's column here.

Did we just get majorly pwned?

Don't laugh, Gabriel. You weren't there either.

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

0 Comments



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date