Playing With Lions

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Don't you love going out into the South African wilderness and playing with dangerous lions as if they were cute little kittens? Watch:



At first, I thought, "Oh my god, there can be no good outcome to this video. That man is lunch." But, alas, I was wrong. And the next time I am confronted by a snarling group of lions, I will pet them, roll around with them, and talk to them in lolcat language!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. I hope that doesn't turn out like the grizzly man

     

  2. narrioch Said,

    Ohh, I think I could love that man a little bit!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date