Pork Chop Shows His Sorrow

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, March 02, 2009
Our beloved Pork Chop returns to the small screen with a new short movie, in which he puts his despair squarely on your shoulders. Watch:



Here's that link again, in case you missed it: www.facebook.com/pages/Pork-Chop/52495544585.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

5 Comments

  1. I've joined. Now to celebrate, Pork Chop and I are gonna go get drunk.

     

  2. Anonymous Said,

    pork chop needs to get a job

     

  3. pork chop, put down the bottle! I'm your fan!

     

  4. Will Said,

    Pork Chop! I joined!

     

  5. quin browne Said,

    i gave him a catnip mouse, wasn't that enough????

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date