"South Park" Deconstructs the Financial Crisis

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, March 27, 2009
Did you see the new South Park the other night (oh, glorious DVR, I love you more than I love my own children [if I had children])? Finally, someone has explained the financial crisis in the most lucid way. Here's a clip about how the crisis is being handled. Watch:

Oh my god, imagine me, sitting on my green couch, laughing hysterically. Now I truly understand!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!


1 Comment

  1. Cheryl Said,

    I think the U.S. Treasury should just blame Canada.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date