This Bitch Is Fat

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, March 17, 2009
I recently wrote about my adventures on the set of Jake and Will's latest shoot, and mere days later the video in question has been edited into a nifty 30-second commercial. This contest entry for Poptent features a cat that is actually fat, and a split-second cameo by me, me, me! Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

3 Comments

  1. i love that you of all people are the one clamoring for scantily clad women

     

  2. Lori Said,

    aww big fat kitty!

     

  3. TBP, oh, yes, irony of ironies!

    Lori, that cat could crush Pork Chop!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date