When Being Stalked Is No Fun

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, March 31, 2009
As you may have noticed, I almost never post anything about or even mention Bill O'Reilly or Ann Coulter because doing so would raise my blood pressure to dangerous levels. When I see video of them, I'm good for about 25 seconds, and then I have to shut it off.

But it's been hard to avoid the whole Amanda Terkel vs. Bill O'Reilly controversy. And Terkel has just posted a really compelling article about it all for The Daily Beast.

Read "Bill O'Reilly Is Stalking Me."

[Thanks to Angry Asian Man for posting this.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!


1 Comment

  1. quin browne Said,

    the weatherguy's girlfriend stalks me!! i feel so.... strangely put off?


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date