When I Tell You I'm Busy, I'm Really Busy

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, March 03, 2009
A certain someone brought home a gift so glorious that it almost made me wet my pants: an authentic Jack Bauer/CTU Messenger Bag! So I did the only thing one could do when presented with a gift such as this—I staged a 24-inspired photo shoot!



By the way, that is not a real gun. But my badass-ness is real. Watch out, evil-doers!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

10 Comments

  1. Chung Nguyen Said,

    You do not look pissed off enough. More anger, more rage and you're there, my friend.

     

  2. also, your shooting arm needs to be raised slightly higher. Details Prince. Details. You totally look just like Jack. Well kinda.


    I loved when Jack said...

    "give me five minutes with him"

    :)

     

  3. You need more anger--try yelling "WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR!?!" while applying electricity from frayed lamp cord.

     

  4. Anonymous Said,

    It's perfect as is. You look cold-blooded and sexy!

     

  5. Will Said,

    I can't tell who's who!!!

     

  6. I am a kinder and gentler Jack.

     

  7. Marisela Said,

    This is why I love reading your blog!

     

  8. hahahah, this made my day.

     

  9. Dude, are you sure you're not a real housewife of Orange County? Cause you really love your labels.

    That having been said, I'm a real, real housewife of Orange County, and the only labels I come across are at Goodwill.

     

  10. kojojojo Said,

    nice picture.....

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date