You Say You Want a Revolution

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, March 02, 2009
Because you didn't win tickets to Letters to a Student Revolutionary when I was giving them away for free on this blog, I got to go in your place. The production (which admittedly made me shed a tear at the end) was mounted at the National Center for the Preservation of Democracy in downtown Los Angeles to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the 1989 Tiananmen Square Massacre. The show is now closed, but NBC ran a great segment on the production last week. Watch:



Hey, I know most of those people! Yes..."those people."
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

0 Comments



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date