Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, April 14, 2009
When I saw the artwork for the flyers that are being put up around the Occidental College campus, I had to laugh. Mad props to James C. (Am I the fat panda confused by the long rainbow bamboo stick?) Click to enlarge:

While Barack Obama famously began his college career at Occidental, I am more impressed by the fact that shirtless jocks swarm the campus like American Eagle runway models, as I learned when I paid a visit a couple of weeks ago to make technical demands. ("I want a helicopter!" "No.") This is a good school.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Isaac Hale Said,

    Awesome! I love these posters! I'll show James your post right away!


  2. Madley Said,

    I wish I could be there -- Oxy is my alma mater! Yeah... took me 30 years to graduate, but still, MY SCHOOL IS COOL.

    Break a leg, Prince!


  3. Will Said,

    Somehow they got Jake and me a helicopter to fly in on...


  4. Frances Said,

    whooo go James! You should see the poster he made for the magic tournament here at Oxy, it was very pretty.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date