Hey, THAT'S Not Coconut Milk!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, April 08, 2009
I apologize in advance for bringing to your attention a new law that was just passed in Oregon. Yes, it involves semen.

Read "House Passes Bill Too Gross to Talk About."
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

4 Comments

  1. quin browne Said,

    okay, let me just say...


    ew.

     

  2. Mead Said,

    Leave it to Oregon.

    They should do as I do, and say politely: "Point that thing somewhere else!"

     

  3. What is the world coming too when such laws even have to be created?

    No, seriously.

     

  4. Lori Said,

    I live is Oregon....I wasn't aware we had a problem with semen assaults...I'm never leaving my house again.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date