Levi Johnston's Family Feud, Part 2

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, April 23, 2009
[Read "Levi Johnston's Family Feud, Part 1."]

Hottie Levi Johnston continues to travel the media circuit, this time showing up on CNN's Larry King Live. He doesn't say anything particularly new or interesting (except for when he declares, "I'm a gentleman, you know, and I don't kiss and tell"), but for some reason I was compelled to waste time this morning to watch the entire seven-minute clip. Could it be Levi's dreamy eyes, staring directly into my soul? Yes, Levi, you may cradle me in your arms. Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

0 Comments



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date