Pizza Vending Machine!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, April 07, 2009
If I had $1 million, I would do many things, but the first thing I would do is buy a pizza vending machine and put it in my kitchen. This is not a luxury; this is a basic human need, you know, like water and air. Watch:



I cannot think of a technological advance more groundbreaking than this, except for maybe automatic soap dispensers for the home. (Guess what my apartment was just blessed with two of? Guess, bitches...! Behold:)

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. Yummy.

    Do you remember the French Fry vending machine? http://www.hanna-vending.com/tastyfries.htm

     

  2. jterry Said,

    You. Would.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date