Playgirl Presents "Hunkercise"

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, April 21, 2009
The "hunks" in this classic video teach women how to get in touch with their bodies. ("Together, we're going to give your body all the love and attention it deserves.") Oh. My. God. Can I please coin the phrase "hunkfail?" And does that one guy keep winking at me—or does he just have a nervous tic? This is actually safe for work (unless super gay things make your eyes burn). Watch:



[Thanks to Steve G. for sending me this.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

5 Comments

  1. Sterling Said,

    This is creepy. So, so creepy.

     

  2. there is nothing hunky about a 'stache

     

  3. Anonymous Said,

    ewwww. And I'm a straight female. It was funny for about 5 seconds.

     

  4. Playgirl knows what women want!

     

  5. Why is that not one of them - not ONE - is attractive?

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date