Republican Abs

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, April 06, 2009
In February, a Huffington Post reader poll named Congressman Aaron Schock, 27, as the hottest congressional freshman.

Sure, I thought, he's a good-looking guy with a great smile, but I don't beat off to Republicans. However, I have come to realize that I should not make blanket statements.

You see, the fine folks at TMZ have uncovered a real photograph of Schock in nothing but swim trunks, showing off a bod so hot that it could very well revolutionize the Republican party:

Some cursory research on this Baby of the House suggests that he is anti-gay marriage, but I find the following CBS Early Show segment very very very very very eyebrow-raising. Now I don't want to spread rumors, but I have two questions: 1.) what kind of a person says something like, "The last couple of months has been literally like drinking out of a fire hose"; and 2.) when he goes house-hunting, who exactly is that tall handsome black man he's with?—a landlord...or...or...or.... Watch:

Don't you just love politics?

[Thanks to The Bilerico Project for posting the photo.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Isaac Hale Said,

    Excellent Prince. I've followed this "story", and kinda had the same take you did. Log Cabin anyone?


  2. Chung Nguyen Said,

    You make one damn compelling argument, my friend.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date