Star Trek Geeks Crap Their Pants

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, April 08, 2009
On Monday, Trekkies gathered to see a screening of Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan at Fantastic Fest in Austin. A few minutes into the movie, the film appeared to have burned up in the projector. As staffers reportedly rushed to fix the problem, Leonard Nimoy made a surprise appearance and made a thrilling announcement that caused audience members to collectively lose control of their bowels. (Figuratively, of course.) Watch:



Man, I'm not fan, but I would've lost my shit too.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

3 Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

     

  2. I am such a geek. Nimoy is so awesome. Wish I had been there.

     

  3. I lost my shit just watching that clip.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date