Supply and Demand

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, April 09, 2009
I have friends in various cities who casually mention that I should bring one of my shows to those respective cities. But without an accurate assessment of demand, I run the risk of performing to near-empty houses, the thought of which makes me want to punch myself in the stomach.

So if you look in the right-hand column of this blog (those of you who read Bamboo Nation in a reader or via e-mail should go directly to the site), you can voice your "demand" for one of my live shows. This will help me keep track.

Exactly what live shows may potentially end up in your town? I'm not going to tell you! Don't you like surprises?!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

5 Comments

  1. COME TO CHICAGO!!!

     

  2. Cheryl Said,

    Isn't this how Kiss is planning their next tour? I would rather see your play than Kiss any day, if that counts for anything.

    COME TO L.A.!

     

  3. Srew America! Come down to Aussie!! Come come!

     


  4. and actually there is a place in atlanta that i think you would get a good crowd at, Dad's Garage - check it out.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date