Weighing Pork Chop [Episode 010: The Bath]

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, April 20, 2009
Dirty kitties need baths! Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. JSH Said,

    Still 19.4 pounds.....is that wet or dry?


  2. Phil Said,

    Your cat kicks ass. All stoic and then suddenly, I'M JUMPING OUT OF THIS HELL HOLE.


  3. he is the most calm, well behaved cat I've ever seen. I can't even imagine having a cat that would let me do that. What tranquilizer is he on?


  4. narrioch Said,

    I'm feeling slightly voyeuristic, seeing the inside of your bathroom and all.


  5. Pork Chop actually is very proud of being so clean after baths. He walks around, showing off his fur like a runway model.


  6. diana Said,

    Do you blowdry him, too?


  7. Solia Said,

    porkchop is so well behaved!


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date