Where the Wild Things Poop

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, April 10, 2009
If you haven't already seen the trailer for Spike Jonze's film adaptation of Maurice Sendak's Where the Wild Things Are, you must see it now. The movie looks incredible.... And since that's out of the way, you can now view this brilliant parody that imagines what it would be like if Jonze also brought the children's classic, Everyone Poops, to the big screen. Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Lori Said,

    I actually teared up a little the first time I saw this..


  2. Will Said,

    That looks like a really heartwarming story.


  3. I want to dance with my mini magic poo pony on top of my toilet seat too.


  4. Peter Varvel Said,

    Let the wild rumps start ... pooping.


  5. quin browne Said,

    where was this when i was potty training all those kids of mine?


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date