Goofy and Environmentally Friendly Music

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Ever since I told Jake and Will about the wonderfully lucrative world of video contests, those bitches have already racked up over $11,000 in contest winnings! I am, of course, expecting a healthy cut, which I will collect in the currency of naked male flesh. Please make a note of it. And please make a note of one of the best videos of the bunch: a terrifically amusing music video for the goofy and environmentally friendly song, "My Girl, the World," by Eric Frank. Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

0 Comments



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date