Whack-a-Kitty

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, May 19, 2009
I've been scriptwriting like crazy, so blog posts will be light this week. But I just had to emerge briefly to bring you Whack-a-Kitty. At 1 minute and 33 seconds, I thought this one-joke video was a bit on the long side after the first few laughs, but, if you let it play long enough, it lulls you into sublime submission and makes you beg for more. Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

3 Comments


  1. jeez, how many kittens did they have?

     

  2. Cheryl Said,

    I like how the kitties refuse to be whacked into submission and are eventually just like, "Fuck this game" and leave. Way to think outside the box, kitties!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date