The Case of the Missing Dumplings

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, June 29, 2009
A girl secretly videotapes her older sister, who freaks out over eaten dumplings and unleashes a verbal attack unlike the world has ever seen (at least when it comes to dumplings). It's understandable though because "it doesn't come with 18; it comes with six!" Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

3 Comments

  1. Cheryl Said,

    I'm just glad there was no YouTube when I was a youngster yelling at my little sister. Little sisters sound sweet, but they're sneaky.

     

  2. Ahahaha. My sister stabbed me with an ice pick. Morgan got off easy with verbal abuse. Lucky.

     

  3. Serves her right for eating those goddamn dumplings.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date