"The Catcher in the Rye": The Sequel: Seriously?!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, June 02, 2009
We've discussed J.D. Salinger on this blog previously, so it's only appropriate that we continue the conversation, given the breaking news that the reclusive author is suing the writer and publisher of the upcoming "60 Years Later: Coming Through the Rye." John David California has penned a thinly disguised sequel to the seminal Salinger novel, "The Catcher in the Rye."

Who's the rat bastard here? Discuss.

Read "Salinger Sues to Stop 'Catcher in the Rye' Sequel."
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!


1 Comment

  1. LAP Said,

    It's hard not to reserve my opinion until I 've read what I am thinking I might abhor, but I am thinking "yucky poo, I abhor this!" Boo Boo Tannenbaum feels similarly.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date