Obligatory Michael Jackson Post

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, June 26, 2009
You've surely heard. And the tributes continue. For my money, "Smooth Criminal" is the phattest of them all. Oh, how liberated I feel when I strut down the street, asking in all seriousness, "Annie, are you okay? So Annie are you okay? Are you okay, Annie?" Watch:

What's your favorite Michael Jackson song and why?
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. golfwidow Said,

    Beat It was, to my mind, when Michael Jackson stopped being a musician with dark skin and became a musician, period.

    Mind you, later on he became a musician with white skin, and then a really creepy person with white skin, and then he crossed over to just being a really creepy person.


  2. Billie Jean all the way.

    Oh, and I would have gladly been molested by Michael for one of his out of court settlements.


  3. Will Said,

    I'm going to go pre solo career and say: "I Want You Back".

    Hands down.


  4. Michael Said,

    I think it's going to be a very long time before we see that kind of truly organic dancer again...face it, whether you loved him or hated him, he was, as an entertainer, without peer.


  5. "You Are Not Alone" and "Black or White"


  6. narrioch Said,

    It's got to be Dirty Diana! But an early 'The way you make me feel' is also good. I have to admit I threw myself around the dance floor rather energetically during the CSD festivities on Saturday night when they played 'Thriller'. And there were plenty of sweaty men around to pick me up, if I had fallen over. Bliss!


  7. Narrioch, the comments function on your blog is not working, at least on my end. FYI.


  8. narrioch Said,

    NO! There I was whoring myself out writing about Bill Kaulitz to get comments, and no one could reply. Verdammt!


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date