"Bruno": Fight! Fight! Fight!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, July 13, 2009
I cross-posted my commentary about Bruno over at The Bilerico Project because I suspected it would generate some lively debate. And I was right. Follow the comments thread for some enlightening and sometimes fierce discussion.



Read the post and comments for "Love It or Hate It, 'Bruno' Will Probably Be the Highest-Grossing 'Gay' Movie of All Time; Plus, What Do YOU Think of 'Bruno'?"
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. jterry Said,

    That thread makes me want to point my finger at you and call you "young man!" in a stern little voice.

     

  2. Old people are mean.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date