Channing Tatum: Shirtless Again!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, July 17, 2009

You know how much I love Channing Tatum, so it will come as no surprise to you that the new issue of GQ, which features Channing on the cover and a photo spread inside, has already been abused by me so many times that it might try to run away and seek solace in a police station or a shelter and require therapy in order to recover.

Anyway, when the magazine appeared on my doorstep, I started to panic. On the cover, Channing is looking very handsome in a shirt and tie, but I was worried that GQ wouldn't have any nude or at least half-naked pictures. But I opened up the magazine and I instantly remembered that he likes being in various states of undress. (He can't resist the power of my gaze—or is that the power of my "gays?") Click pics to engorge, er, I mean, enlarge (what is he bouncing that ball off of?!):






Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

4 Comments

  1. Okay for some reason, the 5th photo with him by the bathtub is the sexiest to me.

    Sexiest.

    The last one is kinda....trashy.

     

  2. In my world, "trashy" is hot. :)

     

  3. ian Said,

    oh god so hotttt i love him!!!

     

  4. Anonymous Said,

    ah hot sexy adorable everything!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date