Pork Chop Behind the Scenes [001]

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, July 24, 2009
I just thought you might like to know what Pork Chop is up to today. Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. JSH Said,

    That's either the most tolerant or the laziest cat of all time. In any case, he's inspired me to go take a nap.


  2. mr jp Said,

    hahahaa, you're so silly, prince gomolvilas.


  3. Pork Chop is gonna haul off and slap you while you are sleeping. ;)

    So cute, Prince.


  4. narrioch Said,

    Apart from my friend and me, you're the only person I've heard use 'lounging' in connection with their cat! I love the way he wags his tail in response to your questions; he's more intelligent than you give credit for.


  5. Anonymous Said,

    Did you give him a muscle relaxant or something?


  6. Anon's questing cracked me up! Haha!


  7. That was a monumental waste of time. Thank you.


  8. jterry Said,

    It kind of looks like Pork Chop ate a Butterball sometime recently. Post-turkey coma?


  9. By the way, what I didn't get on camera was Pork Chop trying to bite the shit out of my finger after a while.


  10. I love how much Pork Chop trusts you even though you're jabbing him in the face over and over and over. He's such a huggy boy!


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date