Same-Sex Shenanigans Performed by Nearly ALL Animals

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, July 06, 2009
Did you know that The Bilerico Project, the site I regularly contribute to, was named as a "must-read" blog by The Washington Post? And The Advocate just called it a "top political blog?" That's excellent! It makes me come across as highly intelligent and concerned about social issues! It makes me more deceptive than the Decepticons!



Well, I just wrote a new post for The Bilerico Project.

Read "Same-Sex Shenanigans Performed by Nearly ALL Animals."
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

4 Comments

  1. Anonymous Said,

    Will you marry me, Prince Gomolvilas?

     

  2. How much is your dowry worth?

     

  3. Bil Browning Said,

    Careful Anon, I'll cut a bitch if you start poaching my Prince... It's not every day you get to consort with royalty.

    Seriously though, you do realize we brought you on board so I had some company with my rather low-brow posts too. I couldn't be the only one! :)

     

  4. Bil, you must share me! "Bang" is always better when preceded by "gang!"

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date