Smell My Finger

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, July 07, 2009
Dear readers, I know you think I have my finger on the pulse of the viral video universe, but my finger is actually somewhere else. (Don't you know me well enough by now?)

So keep sending me those funny videos, cute animal clips, etc., that you suspect I might enjoy, even if you think, "There's no way Prince hasn't seen this yet." I may very well haven't, and I may very well want to share it with the world. And caring. And I care. I care the fuck out of the world.

So e-mail me or submit (anonymously if you want!) by hitting the contact button in the sidebar of this blog. Thanks for helping me make Bamboo Nation a better blog!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date