Your Boobies Need Tender Loving Care

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, July 21, 2009
In the remarkably perceptive L.A. Story, Steve Martin famously declares, "I could never be a woman because I'd just stay home and play with my breasts all day." But I have come to learn that breasts are not merely playthings and must be tended to with some tender loving care. I learned this after seeing a commercial for Kush Support (a real product!), which demonstrates that your boobies need attention even while you are sleeping. Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

8 Comments

  1. A. R. Tippin Said,

    That is a 55 dollar slip resistant dill if you ask me...

     




  2. I know my boobies could use some of that kind of support. (Where do the batteries go?)

     

  3. Boobies are strange.

     

  4. strange and heavy.

     

  5. amy.leblanc Said,

    thank god! seriously! you can't let your new fake implants slide while they're healing!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date